Looking for professional mould removal Geelong? You have arrived at the right place. JJs is the best mould removal service in Geelong. We have the experience, equipment, and expertise to remove mould from any surface and any situation. JJs offers a free inspection and quote, same-day service, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and competitive prices. Mould is a type of fungus that decomposes dead organic matter. Mould loves damp and humid environments, so it often grows in places with moisture in your house. Most houses provide warm air and materials like wallpaper that mould can feed on. And sadly, they will continue to grow unless treated. Therefore, you have to be cautious when dealing with this, and your best choice would be to hire professional mould removal in Geelong, Victoria. At JJs, we conduct a thorough mould inspection to determine the main cause of the mould in your house and stop it from there.
The Harmful Effects of MouldMould is a common issue in many humid homes. It grows with moisture and can show up on your walls, furniture, and carpets. Mould can cause serious health issues, so you need to deal with it quickly. If you have any of these problems, contact your local carpet cleaner.
Carpet Mold Causes Health ProblemsYour carpet may harbor many kinds of mold that can harm your health. Mould can cause or worsen allergies, cancer, breathing problems, and even death. If you or your family have allergies or illnesses, you may have moldy carpets. About 10% of Australians are allergic to mold, which can cause symptoms like: Asthma Coughing Eye irritation Skin irritation Sneezing Sore throat Stuffy nose. Mold is very dangerous for children and people with weak immune systems. They can get lung infections, respiratory diseases, or die from mold. Children in moldy homes are more likely to get asthma. Even healthy adults can get sick from too much mold. It can cause anxiety, depression, and memory loss.
OdorsMold often smells musty before it is visible. This is because mold releases MVOCs (Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds) as it grows and multiplies. Mold smell means your home’s air quality is bad. Mold spores can get into your body through breathing, which can harm your health. You should check your carpets, tiles, etc, for mold as soon as you notice a musty smell to avoid more problems.
Visible Carpet MoldIf you see green, white, or black spots on your carpet, it means you have a serious mold problem. Mold grows under the carpet and makes it discolored. You can’t clean or remove moldy carpet.
How JJs removes mould from your home or businessAt JJs, we follow a simple 5 step method to remove mould from your property. This is how it works.
- We start by examining the affected area carefully and giving you an estimate of the cost.
- Next, we conduct a professional mould assessment to identify the source of the mould problem. We then use an anti-microbial mould treatment in Geelong, VIC to detect and treat any moulds that are hidden or visible in the building materials.
- After that, we use specialized equipment to remove the mold without needing to repaint 95% of the time.
- To stop the moulds from coming back, we apply a special mist to eliminate any mould spores in the air in a process called Non-mechanical air scrubbing.
- Furthermore, we can give you some tips on how to avoid mould growth in your home in the future. We will point out any potential leaks and risk areas and how to maintain good air circulation, so you can prevent future outbreaks & ensure safety.
Why choose JJs for mould removal in Geelong?You may have doubts about who to rely on for mould cleaning services. We get that, but we also get all the aspects of mould removal as we have learned it over our 25 years in service. This is why we are the best choice for mould removal in Geelong. Here are the best reasons to choose JJs for your home or office mould removal.
- No charge for assessment and estimate
- Offer lasting solutions to stop mould recurrence
- Get a customised report within a day
- Finish all work in one day
- Expert equipment, skilled technicians
- We beat competitor quotes by 10%
How to contact JJs for mould removal in Geelong?If you need our professional and reliable mould removal service in Geelong, you can contact JJs carpet and tile cleaning company by phone, email or website. We offer a free inspection and quote, same-day service, and competitive prices. You can call us on 0424 636 079 to speak to a friendly and experienced technician who can answer your questions and book your service. You can also email JJs at email@example.com or visit our website to fill out an online inquiry form. JJs operates in Geelong and surrounding areas, from Monday to Saturday, eight am to five pm. Don’t hesitate to contact JJs for your mould removal needs in Geelong.
Where we can remove mould?Mould can grow in any part of your home, and that’s because many areas are exposed to moisture and humidity. You may easily spot some moulds, but others not so much since they grow rather slowly. However, these are the places where mould could thrive and where we will be eliminating them:
- Bathroom tiles
- Outdoor blinds
- Window Frames
Other services offered by JJs
- Carpet and Rugs cleaning
- Flood Restoration
- Mould Cleaning
- Area rug cleaning
- Carpet re-stretching
- Carpet reinstallation
- Countertop tile cleaning
- Floor tile cleaning
- Floor tile sealing
- Area rug moth repellent treatment
- Area rug protective finish
- Patching or repairing a section of carpet
- Furniture upholstery cleaning
- Bathroom Restorations